Saturday, July 12, 2014

A NEW BEGINING

Sisters, my five panel painting, one of my sister Carrie's favorites!



I am back, it has been several months since I started this blog. My intentions and life within these months have changed.  People who know me, know I lost my niece and my little sister. Life can change in a blink of an eye. And mine has definitely changed. I retired from my state job, moved from a house to an apartment, grieving my family members.  I don't think you ever stop grieving, and I will always miss them everyday.  My niece was in my life for 40 years, Dusty Ann and my little sis, Carrie for 60 years, and I am so very grateful for those years. No, life will never be the same, and I will never take one second for granted,here on this planet of being alive.

Life is such a gift. Every breath is a blessing. 

Your family is the biggest part of you.  They know you always, they are pieces of you and you of them.

My sister Carrie was so proud and supportive of me and my arts, it meant the world to me, it will never be the same for me. So, now I am starting over again, it will not be the same, but it will always be with her in my heart and her words of encouragement and love in my mind that will keep me creating as I love to.

So, this is a new phase in my life in so many ways, it is an age of rediscovery. It will be interesting and challenging. But, here I go!!!!!!!!!

SAVE THE DATE!!!!!
To re-enter my new life, My wonderful friend, and 'surrogate daughter', (as I fondly call her), Bethany is hosting an exciting ART PARTY , October 4th, 2014.  It is going to be so much fun and we are calling it ART, Chocolate Cake and Wine Party!  Details to follow.  Time to stick my toe back in the water!

I had several galleries representing me over the last few years, in the bay area and southern CA, and they did an awesome job promoting and selling my work, but, alas, as with all the other changes, they have all closed, due to different reasons and times.  So, it is really a new beginning for me. But, I have to say I am excited,  When one (or more) doors close, as they say, Many new ones will open!
So, stay tuned to my new beginnings and updates.

Please enjoy this painting of my beautiful daughter Shana, of course she is much prettier, then the painting, but, God is better at creating then I am. LOL



 
Check out and like my art facebook pages  to see more of my art and leave your comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment