Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 4th, 2013
Happy Sunday!  I am looking for that sunshine this morning, hiding behind all those grey clouds. Need my sunshine!
I signed up yesterday for a portrait drawing art class, hoping it will get me motivated to start painting again!  I have painted and sold my work for over 30 years, but got stuck and can't seem to get going again.  So, I think taking art classes and renewing my passion is the kick in the butt I need.
I am excited, today is Oprah's Super Soul Sunday!  I love her shows on Sunday, they are so diverse and inspiring!  And now Soul Pancake is on for an hour each Sunday. Check them out. www.soulpancake.com they are awesome. Rainn Wilson who stars on the  sitcom Office is the creator of  Soul Pancake. I love what he said during his interview with Oprah about "Creativity is prayer".  I so resonate with this I feel closer to God ( my conception of God, Love) then at other time. Color, shape and form awesome.  Just look outside, look at the trees, the sky, the animals, nature in the faces of your children and grandchildren, God is the ultimate artist of life! 
Today do something to inspire your creativity, take 5 minutes to read, doodle, sing, dance, tell an original joke or story! Be free with your creative spirit, share it with others, it is a gift and meant to be shared.  Makes the world a happier, fun place! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment