Monday, May 18, 2015

Buy Original Art and support May's Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month

My Grandson, Sebastian Sharpe and myself
May is Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month 

As of with many other people, I had not heard of Cystic Fibrosis until it affected someone in my of family.  To help support Cystic Fibrosis Research for a cure I am donating all monies from sales of my art this month to the cause.  The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation does not receive any government funding.  The monies from any art sales from my website will be donated in this way; 50% of sale will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Fund and the other 50% will be donated to my awesome grandson's YouTube project on Physical Education for CF.  And if you live locally, in the Sacramento,CA area delivery is free!  
Please visit my website to make an art purchase for a great cause! www.susanhargrove.com  The website is set up through PayPal to make a purchase of art today!
 To find out more about Cystic Fibrosis www.cff.org  
Thank you for your support is more then appricated!  We are in this world together, and must support each other. I wish you good health and happiness!
Peace to you!

www.susanhargrove.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment